The Associate position at GCG provides a unique opportunity to make immediate contributions as a key team player. Candidates should have excellent analytical skills, an acute attention to detail, and a desire for promotional opportunities directly related to personal performance.
- Financial analysis, including detailed spreadsheet work
- Research and data collection and analysis
- Preparation and review of reports and other documents
- Meetings and coordination with clients and project teams
- Learning from, and providing support to, GCG principals
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably with an emphasis in Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- Masters degree preferred, but not required
- Work experience preferred
- Expertise in Excel and Word; proficiency in Power Point and Access; Visual Basic a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.