Goodwin Consulting Group, Inc (GCG) is a growing, Sacramento-based firm specializing in fiscal, market, and economic analysis of land development and conversion, with particular expertise in the preparation, implementation, and administration of public infrastructure financing strategies. GCG has provided services to both public and private sector clients on some of the most unique and exciting projects in the western United States. The principals of GCG have more than 100 years of combined experience in the industry, and the firm has established a reputation for quality work products provided by expert staff members.
The Project Assistant will provide support to GCG staff and principals with general office administration, as well as data collection, research, and review associated with projects on which GCG provides consulting services. This position is a unique opportunity to (i) make immediate contributions to a busy team of associates, (ii) expand your responsibilities based on your capabilities and commitment, and (iii) put your organizational skills to work to help manage office functions and operations. Candidates should be reliable, have a keen attention to detail, and take pride in their work.
- Maintain office organization, including supply inventory
- Manage phone communication, mail and overnight deliveries
- Record documents at county offices
- Assist with billing and basic accounting functions
- Copy and bind reports
- Obtain reports and statements from third parties
- Review and organize data as needed by project associates
- Experience working with Microsoft Word is required. Experience with Excel and Power Point is useful
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Record of reliability and commitment to job
To apply: send a resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.